Looking for great food and drink recipes? I will teach you how to bake the best cakes, cookies, etc.
The Best BBQ Restaurants In The US
Posted On January 13, 2019
Everyone loves to eat, especially if it’s a meal that can’t be beaten. Hunger is one of those cravings that simply can’t be ignored or satisfied with just any food—hunger is almost emotionally, a feeling of discontent typically over something you’ve been craving for a while. For some people, their craving might be easily satisfied, while others are a bit pickier and more specific in their choice of food to fill their needs. The one thing that can bring people together though is a good-old traditional barbecue. Research conducted by the Hearth, Patio, and Barbecue Association (HPBA) shows the barbecue contract catering market is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate of 4% throughout 2016-2021. The various ways barbecue can be prepared and made has created a significantly larger market, even attracting non-meat eaters with vegan-friendly BBQ options that allow everyone to enjoy the goodness of comfort food.
Best Places For BBQ
Every state is known for something, whether it be their beautiful flowers or their wild nightlife. But some places are known famous for their fantastic restaurants—especially their BBQ. We’ve comprised a list of the best restaurants in the U.S that’ll guarantee some of the best BBQ wings and ribs you’ll ever taste.
1. Bill’s Real Pit Bar BBQ and The Boondocks BBQ and Grill:Our first stop is Ohio, where some of the best BBQ in Ohio is found in McConnelsville and Frazeysburg Road Nashport. Bill’s Real Pit Bar-B-Q in Nashport is a family owned and operated BBQ restaurant that serves all-you-can-eat specials and family size combo platters that can serve well for an office party or a special event. They also serve regular sized dinner portions, such as sandwiches and barbecue specials. The Boondocks BBQ and Grill is an award-winning BBQ restaurant known for its diverse menu that includes Louisiana Crab Cakes, slow-cooked ribs, and pulled pork. The honorable mention goes to BBQ restaurants in Dayton, Ohio that offers some of the best BBQ catering around.
2. Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que: Located inside of an unsuspecting gas station, this restaurant is a considered a hidden gem. Their motto is “low and slow” which makes their food some of the best around—their most famous foods are ribs and their brilliant, Burnt Ends Sandwich. Its popularity comes from their motto; it takes 15 hours to smoke the brisket to ensure its crispy, caramelized texture brings constant awe to customers. The kicker? It’s only served three days a week.
3. The Bar-B-Q Shop: Considered one of the top barbecue spots in Memphis, Tennessee, this joint is known for their perfected pork ribs through their crafted technique of Daddy Frank’s dry-rub. The tenderness in the ribs is attributed to their vinegar-based Dancing Pigs sauce that can be served up mild or hot, for those who are risk-takers. If you’re impressed with the seasoning, it’s available for order on their site that can spice up any holiday party or office party.
4. Killen’s Barbecue: Customers are known to wake up early for this Texas-based restaurant located in Pearland, where a three-hour line forms for their smoked brisket. The way their brisket is cooked allows the texture to be perfectly crisp, black, with a bark-like exterior and succulent interior marinated with their dry rub imported from India.
5. Saw’s BBQ: Traveling to Alabama for our BBQ-filled adventure, they’re considered one of the staple areas of BBQ local, family-owned spots. Located in Birmingham, Saw’s produces their famous barbecued hickory cuts of pork that are smoked over various woods, including pecan and oak that gives it their known smoky, tender flavor infused with spices. However, their pulled pork and ribs aren’t their only attraction—customers flock to Saw’s for their unique, locally made condiment flavors that infuse tangy mayo, cider vinegar, and hints of lemon juice that adds to its appeal. Their catering options are also a huge success—with their catering packages being able to feed an upwards of 18-20 people, their menu is a huge success for venues like birthday parties and special events with a wide variety of platters to choose from, such as ribs to pan side items and desserts.