Peanut seeds for planting can help farmers start a new life and provide a product that provides both protein and taste. Finding the right crop, in fact, can make or break the success of a single farmer or an entire community. Peanut seeds for planting are a way for farmers to make sure that they produce a product that will help consumers get the calories and the proteins that they need.
From organic peanut oil to the increasing number of peanut flour uses, more and more consumers are looking for ways to get a healthy amount of protein in their diet. As more and more Americans try to move away from unhealthy diets that are packed with carbs and sugar, it should come as no surprise that refined peanut oil and many other products that come from organic peanut seeds are growing in popularity.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the peanut industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy and the health of individuals:
- 67% of all nut consumption in the U.S. consists of peanuts and peanut butter.
- 90% of the households in America consume peanut butter.
- It takes about 540 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter, according to National Peanut Board reports.
- 38% of all walnuts are grown in the U.S., according to the latest trade statistics.
- Eating pecans increased the antioxidants in the bloodstream in the 24 hours after consumption, according to a study out of Loma Linda University in California.
- Two servings of nuts per day is helpful in fighting against cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes, according to Harvard research.
Finding the best way to get the protein that you need is an important way to make sure that you are getting the right nutritional values that you need. And while the protein that is a part of the red meat that so many Americans eat is one way to meet the necessary dietary ingredients, but more and more Americans find that eating peanuts, as well as different types of nuts and different types of nuts are a more healthy way to get the protein that we all need.